Name: Kurt Loncka
College Degree: Bachelor in Fine Art - NIU
I worked in the Advertising Department at Compaction America for five years, doing Illustration / Design or Parts Manuals / Service Manuals / Brochures.
I started my own business in 1997 doing Vinyl lettering on the side. In 2001, I started doing my Sign Business full time. Currently based out of Toulon, IL.
- Kewanee Police Cars
- Kewanee Public Works vehicles
- Toulon Fire Dept. decals
- Stark County Ambulance
- LaFayette Fire Dept. trucks
- Martin Eng. Signage
- Decals for Bomag Americas
- High Five Pet Treats
- Design logo for PAC racing Springs
- Design Logos for Conspiracy Kimonos
- Weight room walls @ Wethersfield High School
- Designing Gi- s for Conspiracy Kimonos.
- Designing Logo for Wings-n-Things
- Toulon Fire Dept.
- Kewanee Bowling Assoc.
- Lake Calhoun CC
- Kewanee YMCA
- Toulon Civic Association
- Toulon Lions Club
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell: 309-251-1811